Precision Dutch Oven Smoked Sausage with Potatoes & Greens Beans
- INSTANT PRECISION DUTCH OVEN
- CUTTING BOARD
- 2.5 LBS Creamer Potatoes
- 24 OZ Smoke Sausage
- 2 14.5 Cans of Green Beans (Drained) Can use Frozen as well
- 1 Medium Sized Onion
- 1 STICK BUTTER
- 1 tsp Olive Oil I prefer Garlic infused
- 1 TBSP Tony's Creole Seasoning
- Power on your Instant Precision Dutch Oven. Manuel Mode 2. Set Temp for 350 Degrees and time for 35 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp of Garlic infused Olive Oil to the Dutch Oven. ( You can use regular Olive Oil.)
- Cut Smoke Sausage into desired size while the Dutch Oven heats up.
- Once Dutch has heated up to temperature.. allow Smoke Sausage to sear for 3 minutes.
- Dice one medium onion.
- Add to Dutch Oven with sausage to seat 1-2 mins.
- Wash 2.5 lbs of Creamer Potatoes. Cut Potatoes into halves.
- Add potatoes to dutch oven.
- Cut one stick of butter in tbsp size pads. Add to dutch oven.
- If using Frozen Green Beans add to the Dutch Oven now. If using cans of green beans, drain and stir them in with 15 mins of cook time remaining.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of Tony's Creole Seasoning over ingredients. Stir and add lid.
- When 35 total minutes have elapsed, remove lid ( careful its HOT), stir and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!