Looking for a side dish for a BBQ or grilling at your campsite? Nothing says summer like Corn on the Cob, It makes visions of watermelon, fireworks, lake swimming and camping come to mind!
My family loves Corn on the Cob. Mostly we smoother it in butter or sprinkle on some Tony’s Creole. Corn on the cob goes great with just about any main dish… Chicken, Hamburgers or as we did last night, with some juicy steaks and baked potatoes.
While at our campsites, I make a lot of our side dishes in the Instant Pot while the meat cooks on the grill. Here is how I make Corn on the Cob in my Instant Pot:
Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
- Instant Pot
- Trivet or Steam Basket
- 1 CUP Water
- 4 EARS Corn
- 2 TBSP Butter
- Set Instant Pot to cook 2 minutes under pressure.
- Insert trivet or steam basket into Instant Pot and add 1 cup of water.
- Place 2 ears of corn on each side of the trivet.
- Place 2 ears of corn on top of the previous ears in the opposite direction.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Now close the lid and set release value to seal.
- Once the Instant Pot has cooked for 2 minutes under pressure, manually release pressure.
- The corn will be hot, be sure to use tongs or silicone gloves to remove the ears.
- Now add more butter and enjoy!
Links to items used to make this recipe: ( Please note I do receive a small commission, when items are ordered thru these links. I use these funds to run this website. Thanks)