Let’s face it in today’s busy lives you can’t make every meal from scratch. Between sports, work, house work, social lives and just life in general… “Ain’t no body got time for that.”
This labor day weekend, I took my Instant Vortex Plus outside our camper to our picnic table and I made Cinnamon Rolls. … from a tube. It was a busy weekend of soccer practice, cleaning, laundry, cook outs, boat rides on the lake and campfires with friends. I did not have time to make Cinnamon Rolls from scratch and you know what… they were Delicious!!
Here is how I make them and you can to:
Instant Vortex Plus Cinnamon Rolls ( Store Bought )
- Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven
- Baking pan
- 1 tube Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 Baking spray I prefer Coconut Oil Spray
- Pre-Heat the Instant Vortex Plus on Bake mode with the temperature at 320 degrees. Set timer for 12 minutes.
- Spray your pan with baking spray. I prefer to use coconut oil spray.
- Open your tube of Cinnamon Rolls and set the icing to the side. Now place your Cinnamon Rolls in the pan.
- When the Vortex reaches temperature add your pan to the center and cook for 12 minutes.
- When they have finished baking, remove pan and smear icing on top of each roll.
- Remove from pan and serve. Enjoy!