Spaghetti doesn’t have to be homemade sauce and pasta to be good. Spaghetti can be good with store bought sauce and pasta.. that you just dump and go! This recipe is perfect is perfect for when your short on time, but want hearty spaghetti with flavor.
Since it cooks unsupervised and is only one pot, My family loves it for the nights we have soccer practice or a game. We when get home we are hungry and ready to eat. I can make this spaghetti in the time it takes them to pull out the books and get started on homework.
Instant Pot Spaghetti
- Instant Pot 6 quart
- 1 lb Ground Beef 90/10 – Preferred
- 3 cups Water
- 1 32oz Spaghetti Sauce Hunts Garlic and Herb – Preferred
- 1 package Spaghetti Pasta Noodles
- 1 tsp Itailian Seasoning
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- Using the Saute Function, brown ground beef in the Instant Pot.
- Break pasta noodles in half. Layering in criss crossed pattern in the bottom of Instant Pot on top of the ground beef. Cover noodles in 1 cup of Beef Broth and 3 cups of water. Swish noodles to wet them. DO NOT STIR.
- Add 32 oz jar of Spaghetti sauce to top of beef and noodles. DO NOT STIR.
- Close lid and set venting to sealed.
- Use the manual / pressure cooker button function and set cook time to 6 minutes.
- Once the pressure cooking has completed. Manually release the pressure.
- Stir Spaghetti, Serve and Enjoy.
- Top with shredded mozzarella, a Garlic and Parsley salt.