I like to use Chili as a base for a couple of different meals… Chili, Frito Pies, On baked potatoes, Chili buns and hot dogs. I am not a fan of a super spicy, Hot Chili. So I have been trying to find something that is quick, easy, mild and delicious. I finally did it, and I am going to share it with you! Using my 6 quart pressure cooker like an electric skillet, making this a one pan meal!
Instant Pot - Quick & Easy Chili
- 6 quart Instant Pot
- 2 lbs Ground Chuck Beef
- 2 14.5 oz cans of diced or crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup McCormicks Chili Seasoning
- 1/3 tsp Tony's Creole Seasoning
- 1 15 oz can of Kidney Beans Optional
- Cheddar Cheese
- Saltine Crackers
- Frito Chips - Personal Favorite
- Chopped Onion
- Use the Instant Pot in sauté mode (If your cooker does not have this setting you can choose any setting with at least 10 minutes.)
- Now brown the hamburger meat .. do NOT drain the grease.
- Now add in the UNDRAINED 2 14.5oz cans of tomato's.
- Stir the tomato's until they are distributed evenly in the meat.
- OPTIONAL - Add the 15 oz can of Kidney Beans
- Stir in 1/2 cup of McCormicks Chili Seansoning and 1/3 tsp of Tony's Creole Seasoning. Continue to stir your ingredients until it bubbles.
- Once the Chili starts to bubble switch your Instant Pot setting to warm. Serve in a bowl. Now enjoy some Chili, add your favorite toppings!!
Items used in this Recipe: