Instant Pot Country Style BBQ Rib
- 6 Qrt Instant Pot
- Large bowl
- 1 1/2 cups Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Distilled Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tsp Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 3 lbs Country Style Spare Ribs
- In your mixing bowl combine Ketchup, Distilled Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Liquid Smoke, and Old Bay Seasoning. Mix until thoroughly blended.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water to 6 quart Instant Pot.
- Using the pressure cook function set timer for 15 minutes,
- Add Country Style Spare Ribs to Instant Pot
- Pour BBQ mixture over ribs and close the lid. Set venting to SEAL.
- Once the pressure cook time has completed, manually release pressure.
- Use thong to remove ribs and place on a plate. Spoon BBQ mixture over ribs.
- So added flavor broil the ribs for 5 minutes in your oven.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!