Perfect kid-friendly meal that will please the whole family! Really want to kick it up a notch serve it over french fries!! Healthy? No… but the kids will call you SUPER MOM!
Instant Pot Beefy Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Pressure Cook Time5 mins
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dry / ground mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1/2 tsp of onion powder can be substituted)
- 10.5 oz condensed can Cheddar Soup
- 1 cup Milk
- 8 oz uncooked elbow macaroni
- 8 oz shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups Bacon Bits or chucks
Turn on the Saute function. Once the screen reads HOT, add Ground beef.
As the meat starts to brown. Use a wooden spatula to chop into crumbles.
Add Dry Mustard, salt, pepper, and onion. Cook until beef is no longer pink and onion is translucent.
Turn off Saute function. Now stir in cheddar soup and milk. Stir very well.
Add 2 cups of water and stir in Macaroni. Mix thoroughly.
Secure lid. Use the manual pressure cook function and set timer for 5 minutes. Set release value to seal.
When cook time is complete use a quick release. Remove lid.
Stir in shredded cheese until melted.
Sprinkle in desired amounts of bacon pieces and serve.