Perfect kid-friendly meal that will please the whole family! Really want to kick it up a notch serve it over french fries!! Healthy? No… but the kids will call you SUPER MOM!
Instant Pot Beefy Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni
- 3 quart Instant Pot Pressure cooker
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dry / ground mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1/2 tsp of onion powder can be substituted)
- 10.5 oz condensed can Cheddar Soup
- 1 cup Milk
- 8 oz uncooked elbow macaroni
- 8 oz shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups Bacon Bits or chucks
- Turn on the Saute function. Once the screen reads HOT, add Ground beef.
- As the meat starts to brown. Use a wooden spatula to chop into crumbles.
- Add Dry Mustard, salt, pepper, and onion. Cook until beef is no longer pink and onion is translucent.
- Turn off Saute function. Now stir in cheddar soup and milk. Stir very well.
- Add 2 cups of water and stir in Macaroni. Mix thoroughly.
- Secure lid. Use the manual pressure cook function and set timer for 5 minutes. Set release value to seal.
- When cook time is complete use a quick release. Remove lid.
- Stir in shredded cheese until melted.
- Sprinkle in desired amounts of bacon pieces and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!