A holiday favorite and so simple to make. Here is my version of Cranberry Sauce. Enjoy! ( I will update this post soon with the step by step photos and more details. As a side note this sauce is great over pork as well!)
Homemade Cranberry Sauce in the Instant Pot
- Pressure Cooker – any size ( My Preferences is the 3 quart mini)
- Teaspoon Measuring Spoon
- 1/2 cup and 1/4 Measuring Cups
- 12 oz Cranberries
- 1 Honey Crisp Apple
- 1/2 cup Granulated white Sugar
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Orange juice
- pinch Salt
- Set Instant Pot to cook under pressure for 1 minute. Add 12 oz of Cranberries to the pot and 1 Honeycrisp Apple, diced and peeled.
- Combine 2 tsp of Maple Syrup and 1/4 cup of Orange Juice until syrup is dissolved. Pour over cranberries and apples in the pot.
- Place lid on the Instant Pot, make sure release valve is on sealing. Once the pot comes to pressure it will cook for one minute.
- Allow Instant Pot to natural release pressure completely. About 10 minutes. Open valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar and a pinch of salt to pot. Mix well and transfer to serving dish.
- Serve warm, at room temperature, or cold. (I prefer a 2 hour chill). ENJOY!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!